Saturday 15 October 2016

FORTH WEEK

HELLO GUYS!

This week lecture, i learnt about Cell Division Cycle Of Plant And Totipotency. Cell division is crucial for plant in order for them to grow and reproduce. they divide by mitosis. I just know that interphase was the longest phase in cell division because it is a preparation phase for division that consist of three phases which are G1, S and G2. I never emphasize those phases, it is actually the most important stage in cell division. If in this phases DNA mutate, the next phase will continue to divide wrong cell. The role of G1 phase is to check the resources for division whether it has enough energy and building block. S phase is for DNA synthesis and G2 phase for replicated DNA being checked for no errors during the DNA synthesis. If the cell damage, it will undergo apoptosis, if not we as a human will got cancer. 

Next, I was blur in class during Dr explain about regulation of cell cycle because it is new for me. So I search a video about it, that help me to understand it better. 




The most hard in this week lecture is to understand about totipotency. From the definition we know that totipotency is ability a plant cell/tissue/organ to regenerate into a whole plant under right condition. So, im going to summarize it using concept map that me and my group have completed. 

that's all for this week input. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment